Digital
this site the web

Boosting Up your PC using your USB

Having insufficient RAM? Having trouble about having a slow PC performance? Now, there is nothing to worry about it because here are some steps on boosting up your PC. All you need to have is just your USB (at least 512MB space of memory) and eBoostr software.

Here is how:

• Download a copy of eBoostr and install it on your PC.
• After installation, you will see this menu. As you can see, I have only 256MB of RAM and I have only 42MB of memory space available out of 233 MB
eboostr
• Here I used my USB named “jo”.
eboostr USB

• I allocate at 896MB of memory.
eboostr allocation

• Then, as you see from the screenshot, it is building cache. You will see that there is a warning sign in the lower left of the screen shot. This indicates caching is not yet done.
eboostr warning sign

• Lastly, building cache is finished. You can test the performance of your PC by trying to copy a large file from your USB to PC or just locally or try to open many or large applications. In my case, I dragged a window to and froe.
building cache
Don’t forget to drop a comment.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies